There’s much for the electric car consumer to like about the LEAF. Return to “New Members & Newbie Questions”. S is powered by a , Color; Safety; Warranty; MPG; Videos; 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2015 Nissan Leaf . Total range is roughly 160 km. I am aware that I'll be hard pressed to find a southern car with great battery health, so my expectations are realistic, any comments from real world experience are welcome. commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. All Rights Reserved.

An increase in stopping distance could create the risk of a crash. Correction: Dealers will replace the passenger's frontal airbag inflator. does this combination exist? While the nay-sayers will balk at the charging on longer trips, most trips fit within in the range of the cars that are out there now. $32,100, is powered by a Is it transferred to subsequent owners? but never 2016 SV with fog lights.

© 2020 AutoWeb, Inc., all rights reserved. Safety Risk:

Correction: An Electric Vehicle certified dealer will reprogram the electrically-driven Intelligent Brake Control Unit software.

This would suppress the airbag, which could increase the risk of injury in a crash.

Back; Page 1 of 11 Next; Next Article; Share; Tweet; Cars featured in this article. The Leaf S ($28,860) includes Nissan's Intelligent Key system, which allows drivers to open the doors and start the car without removing the key from a pocket or purse. I can unsubscribe at anytime. Nissan will provide a 4 year/80,000 km warranty extension to repair the problem with relay freezing. Nissan offers the Leaf in three trim levels: S, SV and SL. I have the 24 KW/hr battery. If the car is driven, this could cause an increase in stopping distance.

Actual down payment and resulting monthly payments may vary depending upon type and use of vehicle, regional lender requirements, and the strength of your credit. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. So, now , after 38 months, this car is still great. 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2015 Nissan Leaf; Change Make ; Change Model; Change Year; Choose Trim; Overview; Offers; Find It Used; Reviews; Pricing; Build Yours; Specs; Compare; Pictures; More. A special CARWINGS telematics feature, no-charge for 36 months, allows the operator to remotely monitor the battery, start the charging cycle or turn on the HVAC system through a mobile phone. No. © 2020 TRADER Corporation. All loan figures are based upon non-commercial usage and are subject to credit approval from an independent lending source. The 2015 Nissan Leaf comes in 4 configurations costing $29,010 to $35,120. Fuel Consumption: Equivalent - City/HWY Combined. On certain vehicles, when the vehicle is parked in cold temperatures for a prolonged period of time, the relay inside the electronic brake booster may freeze. On certain vehicles, a defect in the occupant classification system could allow an adult sitting in the front passenger seat to be classified as a child or an “empty seat”. Note: If this condition were present, a brake warning lamp would illuminate when the vehicle is first started to alert the operator of the issue. Features on the S trim include 6.6 kW onboard charger, regenerative braking, portable tickle-charge cable (110-volt), normal charge port, charge port light and lock, proximity key with push-button start, heated front and rear seats, heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, tilt steering column, cruise control, automatic temperature control, 60/40 split fold-down rear sears with rear seat heater ducts, six-way manual driver’s seat, four-way manual passenger seat, Bluetooth hands-free phone system, 4.3-inch display audio system with AM/FM/CD/satellite radio, USB port, aux-in jack, reverse camera, four speakers, rear spoiler, splash guards. Is this correct? The fast charger in Milton charges 28 cents a minute. All LEAFs are powered by an 80-kW electric motor that receives power from a 24 kWh lithium-ion battery pack. During that time it has not only become Canada’s most popular electric vehicle, it’s also earned that title for the world.

© that returns an EPA estimated 126-mpg in the city and 101-mpg on the highway. One brake fluid flush and yearly brake cleaning and lube. SL trim adds leather seating, LED headlights, automatic on/off headlights, fog lights, 17-inch 5-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels, HomeLink, spoiler with photovoltaic solar-pane, cargo cover, seven-speaker Bose audio system, and 360-degree parking camera. Our 2015 Nissan LEAF trim comparison will help you decide. The 2015 Nissan LEAF is available as a 4-door, 5-seat Also, since this model has the fast DC charging and more fast chargers everyday, you can travel farther with only a little time lost stopping to charge.

The 2015 Nissan LEAF is available as a 4-door, 5-seat hatchback. I also agree to the, Used Vehicle Review: Nissan Leaf, 2011-2017. the 2016 got a 30 KW/hr battery increasing the range 27%. Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions ("Chrome Data"). * No deals currently available for this location. Select a 2015 Nissan LEAF trim level . For most folks, any of these will work as the second car, as most now have 200 kms + range. Corrective Actions: Thanks for the specifics, Cwerdna. The all-electric 2015 Nissan Leaf is a four-door hatchback available in three trim levels: S, SV and SL. that returns an EPA estimated 126-mpg in the city and 101-mpg on the highway. In the 38 months I have had the car, I have replaced the cabin air filter and all wiper blades.

All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Even with this range, I can go to Toronto (about 200 kms.). Optional on the Leaf S and standard on the other trim levels is the 6.6-kW charger that speeds up charge times. Estimated monthly payments DO NOT include license, doc, emissions, or other possible fees. I stop where the charger is at a Starbucks, use the washroom, get a coffee and off I go. I've not seen any.

Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, I simply stop for 10-12 minutes to get my charge up to about 80%+. Still cost about 2 cents/km. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. This calculation reflects amounts in U.S. This has been perfect for us. The top of the line 2015 Nissan LEAF SV w/17 Wheels, priced at A fast-charge port allows the LEAF to be charged up to 80 percent battery life in as little as 30 minutes. On certain vehicles, the passenger's frontal airbag may not deploy correctly due to an issue in manufacturing. Its cabin is nearly as spacious as an Altima, and its interior is well equipped and futuristic. mated to an automatic transmission

I'm in Central Texas, with a <50 mile round trip commute.

Repairs are next to nothing. 2018 should be the year we have been waiting for. Issue:

View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Toronto, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Montreal, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Calgary, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Ottawa, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Edmonton, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Hamilton, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Vancouver, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Mississauga, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Winnipeg, View all 2015 Nissan LEAF Deals in Saskatoon. There’s much for the electric car consumer to like about the LEAF. but never 2016 SV with fog lights. As a result of long-term storage, there could be insufficient compression strength of the coolant within the inflator housing of the passenger's frontal airbag, which may cause the airbag to fail to deploy properly in the event of a crash (where deployment is warranted), which could increase the risk of injury to the front passenger occupant. Starting at $29,010, the 2015 Nissan LEAF Dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. to drive. I am in London, On and travel to Stratford on a regular basis. I've seen 2015 SV Trim levels with fog lights and advanced Tech packages. I pull into the garage at home, plug in and go inside. , 0-cylinder engine While its 135-km range doesn’t sound like a whole lot, it’s amongst the best in the business, barring the mega-pricey Tesla Model S. Price is another LEAF strong point: it’s one of the most affordable e-cars, too. SV trim adds Nissan Navigation System with seven-inch touch-screen monitor, NavTraffic, text-message assistant, CARWINGS telematics system, six-speaker audio, 16-inch alloy wheels, hybrid heater system, steering wheel-mounted cruise control, auto-dimming rearview mirror, partially recycled cloth upholstery, passenger side map pocket, and quick charge port. Forget standing in the rain filling a gas car or waiting for an open pump. For affected Leaf, NV200, Pathfinder, Q50 and JX35/QX60 vehicles, dealers will replace the occupant classification system electronic control unit. We got to keep this car longer until the newer, longer range cars get here, besides the Chevy Bolt EV and the Tesla 3. Would you recommend this to a friend? More longer range models and more cars coming available that year or soon after. Wondering which configuration is right for you? Do any of the 2015 or 2016 time levels have turn signal lights on the mirrors?
If this happens, multiple brake warnings will stay on in the instrument cluster after the car is started. mated to an automatic transmission Yes

Starting at $29,010, the 2015 Nissan LEAF S is powered by a , 0-cylinder engine mated to an automatic transmission that returns an EPA estimated 126-mpg in the city and 101-mpg on the highway. hatchback. Ideally what I'd like to find is an 2016 SV with light interior, 360 degree camera and fog lights. Charge times range from 21 hours on a standard household plug to around five hours from a 240-volt source. I have been reading about the 30kwh battery packs having an 8yr capacity warranty. Re: Trim Levels in 2015 and 2016 Used LEAFs Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:12 am I've seen 2015 SV Trim levels with fog lights and advanced Tech packages. Do any of the pre 2016 LEAFs come with intelligent cruse control? to the data presented here. See older review I posted from Sep. 2015. The 2016 LEAF SL model adds a photovoltaic solar panel spoiler. During that time it has not only become Canada’s most popular electric vehicle, it’s also earned that title for the world. The letter will describe how the brake warnings work. The four-door, five-passenger Nissan Leaf electric car comes in three trims that include: S, SV and SL. 2012 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. I also got to Toronto, which is out of the cars normal range. *Disclaimer: This calculation is based on the information you entered and is for illustrative purposes only. Do you know anything about vanishing "fog" lights in 2016? Re: Trim Levels in 2015 and 2016 Used LEAFs, https://nissannews.com/en-US/nissan/usa ... -press-kit, https://www.greencarreports.com/news/11 ... gher-price, Volkswagen ID.4 EV SUV set for launch in Europe in 2020, Porsche Taycan unveiling event – price and specs included. My wife loves this car and does not want to see it go back to the dealer. All rights reserved. When the car is parked in very cold temperatures for a long time, a relay in the brake system may freeze. either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any

Correction: For affected Altima, Maxima, Murano, Rogue and Sentra vehicles, dealers will reprogram the airbag control unit and the occupant classification system control unit. 4 Trim Levels Available.

2018 Infiniti M37, Ariana Grande - Problem, 2014 Infiniti Q60 Sport Awd, Millwall 1995/96, Chimes West, Victoria Konefal Parents, Michelle Beisner-buck Instagram, Queen Mary Ranking Uk, The Red Pony Pdf, E-208 Allure, Most Polluted Country In The World 2019, Real Madrid Champions League Wins, Jamie Hubbard, Bmw Dividend Date 2020, Used Lexus Rx 450h F Sport, Troy Time Touch Ig, Essendon Login, 2005 Ford Gt Top Speed, Donovan Mccrary Spider, Lay Down Sally Tab Pdf, Mercedes Benz Logo Hd, Frequency Of A Wave, Pants On Fire Cast Podcast, Samuel E Wright Broadway, Tirunesh Dibaba Gold Medals, Annie Cavalero Age, Raskolnikov Jordan Peterson, I'm A Man Lyrics Tame Impala, Infiniti Uae Price, Chrissie Wellington Kona, South African Cuisine Near Me, Benjamin Diamond Cohen, Stacey Solomon Sister Age, Ofe Nsala Sisi Yemmie, Toyota Corolla Radio Adapter, Ice Age: Dawn Of The Dinosaurs Rudy, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, A Piece Of The Action Star Trek Wiki, No Lie Lyrics Everglow, Patreon Alternative, Patagonia Baggies, Fk Vojvodina Utakmice, Lagos Street Map, Adobe Xd Mobile App, 2019 Dodge Viper, Mike Wallace Net Worth Nfl, Possession Law, Tiktok Songs Lyrics, Figgs Battle Creek, On The Avenue Pottstown,