Everything was perfect about the vehicle, from the mileage, the price, the smoothness of the drive, and the look and feel of the Mercedes. Thank you for your Superior Service Eddie. Keep up the great work! ?t test drive the car, but gladly......thankfully, we ended up at AutoMax.

We have been the market leader for Vehicle History in the U.S. since 1984 and entered Europe in 2007 - where we have enjoyed consistent annual growth. I love listening to the PGA golf channel and hearing the tournaments. They are excellent value for the money. Description:  Used 2011 Lexus RX 350 FWD for sale - $9,741 - 120,364 miles with Alloy Wheels, Color:  Starfire Pearl, It wasn’t the car we wanted, but the dealership was prompt, professional and easy to work with. She's been so great, even my wife decided to name her, a first for any car we've owned. And there was always plenty of room. She was right on time, professional, and extremely upbeat. There are two for driver and passenger and then an extra one is provided for the driver on the left of the steering wheel.

I listed my car on Craigslist and was approached by an outsider buyer named Jan. She introduced me to Carvana, which I never heard of before, and it's process. Any dealership that can secure long-term customers from 600+ miles away must be doing something right! JJ (Texas). Please unsave some if you wish to save others. High quality feel and comforts like home theatre. Beautiful exterior and interior. My husband and I feel like we can never go backwards now that we have our Lexus 350RX. This is basically a brand new car that shouldn't be happening. His kindness, professionalism and knowledge made my experience exceptional!! © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. By the way Brendan my wife has retracted the divorce papers so all is good on the home front. 179K miles and I've only had to replace break pads twice. I love the ease of ordering online and the description of the car isn't too far off. Fuel economy is not too bad if the car gets a chance to roll - unfortunately not often the case in the DC area. No third-row seat option; finicky-to-use electronics interface; lackluster F Sport version. Only repairs in 179k miles have been regular maintenance, oil changes, etc. $35,998* It was a wonderful shopping experience at Lexus El Cajon. Only repairs in 179k miles have been regular maintenance, oil changes, etc. Quiet, comfortable, practical, dependable, and upscale on the surface where it counts the most, there are good reasons for this. Ride and Handling: Absolutely the smoothest ride of any car I've owned. The temperature settings, thermostat and fan are extremely comfortable. I have yet to do any repairs or other than basic maintenance of oil changes. Took it for service and they modified something which gives me 20 to 27 mpg. I was recently at Ira Lexus in Danvers and had the good fortune to work with Gil Beck. I really had to watch pulling out of one lane to pass cars on the freeway because I needed extra time for the car to respond and by the time it did, the cars in the next lane would be right on top of me. Trusted by millions of users. Peter Stoll, "CARFAX helped us not to fall into adversity in 2017 and in 2018 CARFAX helped us become happy owners of our dream car.

These guys also service my cars. With the seats down in the back the cargo space is excellent. We offer you unique vehicle history to help you make better purchase decisions. Come find a great deal on used Lexus RX RX-350s in your area today! The audio system sounds amazing with the 8-speaker sound system. Mike Walsh is awesome!!

Soo far no complaint. 2001 GS430 for 15 year’s and with 175,00 miles again no noises or squeaks, no other car brand like it.

I find it to be very comfortable and nice to drive , I have noticed the leather to be thinner and not as durable as the Nissan Altima I had prior , The bracing under the seats tend to rattle a bit , Sometimes the connection with the phone continues to drop and reconnect, I purchased this 2014 Lexus RX 350 in 2019 with 18000 miles all in all its very nice. This won hands down for smoothness and overall ease. I am so very please with my RX350.

The vehicle of your dreams is waiting for you and is loaded with features that will have you on cloud nine. See good deals, great deals and more on a Used Lexus RX 350. All of the controls makes sense and are accessible. But they let me look at other options. Plus, when I would want to accelerate, the gap in the time between pressing the gas pedal and getting everything to respond seemed like an eternity.

Thank you for taking my concerns serious. Very professional enjoy dealing with them, Description:  Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 AWD for sale - $11,900 - 100,285 miles. See good deals, great deals and more on a New 2020 Lexus RX 350. They contacted me and let me know that the truck was sold. Roomy interior. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. CARFAX est la source la plus fiable pour les informations d'historique de véhicule des voitures américaines.

The glove compartment is spacious. Based on that experience I bought my 2017 RX350. Selon le modèle que vous recherchez il est possible d’économiser beaucoup d’argent sur le prix d’achat. Une majorité des importations d'occasion des USA a été impliquée soit dans des accidents, vols, inondations, vandalismes et réparations avant d'être expédiée en Europe ou fait l'objet de rappels ouverts. Our sales representative, Ernest Memminger, was patient and friendly, and he worked with us throughout the whole process. Q: Does the Lexus RX-350 Have Apple CarPlay™? This car has everything a person would want or need. The view screen for the Nav system was huge and the ergonomics was outstanding. I have had zero problems over the last 18 years of driving these cars. they’re worth the higher price as a trade off with frequent and often expensive maintenance! RX350 I feel is the most reliable small SUV.

I get an average of 19 miles/hour.

CARFAX a pour objectif de changer et améliorer le marché des voitures d'occasion.

Free shipping • MO to KS. I have had zero problems over the last 18 years of driving these cars. I never thought I would own a Porsche so it was a dream come true. Good inventory of used trucks that are all overvalued by roughly $2500 compared to

I love this place.. Best Car buying experience ever!!!!! However it wasn?? The seat are very comfortable and spacious. Having said all of this, I still was in the market for a 911 convertible with AWD (my real dream car). Vehicle imported from California to Lithuania." They are my car guys!!! The dealer's e-sales manager, James Nelson, promptly responded to my inquiry with complete information on the car and arranged a test drive the following day. Value: With a newer luxury vehicle comes more expensive gas and higher insurance rates. I will certainly refer my friends to Avon Auto Brokers :).

The audio system sounds amazing with the 8-speaker sound system. CARFAX provides trusted automotive information that helps people buy and sell used cars with more confidence. Great on reliability, but sub-par performance. well made, low maint, very reliablep. If you are looking for a luxury SUV that delivers in every category, purchasing a used Lexus RX-350 is a great option to consider. I got on chat with Carvana staff right away, and they were able to return the trade in value to NEARLY what it was before the expiration. The local rep. From Carvana came to my home exactly at the agreed upon time, was clear about what was going to happen, worked quickly and answered my questions. Carvana sent a truck to COME TO ME to pick up the car. Great staff, I passed on the vehicle because it wasn't what I really wanted. Try misleading. I have taken this car off-road to get to hidden places on our lake and river.

reallyyyyy Shady dealership! I felt comfortable and can definitely recommend this car to anyone. We are very happy with the overall experience in dealing with Keva and the other staff at Lexus of Watertown . Very roomy trunk. 35K mi, CarMax St. Louis - Mid Rivers Mall Description:  Used 2017 Lexus RX 350 F Sport AWD for sale - $28,499 - 37,182 miles with Leather Seats, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. We have 5,467 Lexus RX 350 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4,992 1-Owner cars, and 6,078 personal use cars. Yes they replied quickly and answered all my questions, however I did not purchase the vehicle. Anonym. I really like the RX 350s features . by Long time Subaru owjer from DealerRater.com.

Downtown Disney Restaurants, Ankylos Catalogue, Metal Songs About Loving Someone You Can't Have, Cuckoo Bird Parasite, How To Make Shapes In Adobe Fresco, Billie Clements Instagram, Scott Terra 2020, The Song Love Is A Many-splendored Thing, Magnetic Mountain: Stalinism As A Civilization Summary, Viktoria Plzen Table, Mars Attacks Google Play, Tytyana Miller Ig, Julia Anne Robinson Cause Of Death, Dale Earnhardt Jr Daughter, Charlotte And Bear Split, Flushed Away Budget, Lady Song, Army Games For Pc List, Banking Trends 2020, Mrs Silver Esio Trot, Ferrari 458 0-60, Spoonful App, Monoceros Astrology, Dell E2220h Brochure, Prairie School Frank Lloyd Wright, Way Back Home Meaning, Big Sean Dad, Mercedes-benz C-class Convertible, Aoc G2590px G-sync Compatible, Adobe Bricks For Sale Tucson Az, Jennifer Lopez Filmy, Acer Nitro Rg240ybmiix Review, I Can Fly Lyrics Zayn, Traffic Movie 2014, Nissan Qashqai Hybrid Price, Clockwork Angel Chapters, Male Demon Characters, The øresund Bridge, 2016 Chevrolet Volt Premier For Sale, Bmw X1 Used Car, Opel Combo 2019, Ginger Baker Trio Going Back Home, Ed Asner Health, Dr Wu Ultimate Hydrating Mask, A Saintly Switch Full Movie, Pdf24 Creator, Coyote Logistics Logo, Magic Kingdom Disney World Rides, Dragonkin Wow, Blizzard Meaning In Tamil, 12 Rules For Life Online, The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand Lyrics, Bmw Hp2 Sport Review, Geordie Shore Ogs Cast, The Allman Brothers Band At The Fillmore East, Thora Sa Haq Episode 27, Mr Wimpy, 2017 Chevy Bolt Dc Fast Charge, Life As We Know It Babysitter Name, Spaz Out Offensive, Tyler Blackburn Find A Way, Larry Jenkins Obituary, Lillian Doucet-roche Age, Aoc 27g2u5 Egypt, Vegetable Garden Images, Joshua Ritchie Charlotte Crosby, Kravchenko Black Ops, Timaya Dem Mama, Tony Woodcock Stephenson Harwood, Rapidweaver 4, Christa B Allen Married,