The best part is that the project is working, although they’ve never quite seen true commercial success. Nuremberg, Germany.

Slowly but surely the band are becoming true cult heroes, and they are truly peerless, in every sense of the word. See all. Using traditional instruments, Kitty, Daisy and Lewis (along with Graeme and Ingrid) fuse old-time blues with a modern twist to make some of the best party music you'll ever hear. Kitty, Daisy & Lewis Tour 2008 - 2019, Tourdaten, Konzerte, Interviews.

Schade das es auf der aktuellen Tour nur zwei Stationen in Deutschland sind. The crowd was unfortunately small but all the more enthusiastic. Live at Koko was great, I have fallen in love with this band even more. Ihr Browser lässt keine Cookies von Drittanbietern zu. I have seen KITTY, DAISY AND LEWIS in Amsterdam, Paradiso. cheap tickets, Kitty Daisy & Lewis concerts in Australia. Um mein neues Passwort zu erhalten, darf CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA meine E-Mail-Adresse verwenden. Quite simply, whoever was on the sound desk should be sent back to university. I cannot imagine that anybody would not enjoy their music! Kitty, Daisy & Lewis is a three-piece band comprising the siblings of the Durham family. Einfach mal "Saloppe Dresden" googeln! [url=https://www.setlist.fm/edit?setlist=390d94b&step=song]Edit this setlist[/url] | [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/kitty-daisy-and-lewis-53d43ffd.html]More Kitty, Daisy & Lewis setlists[/url]. Kitty, Daisy & Lewis is a three-piece band comprising the siblings of the Durham family. concert ticket,
Bestell-Hotline: 01806-570070 (0,20 €/Anruf inkl. 0,60 €/Anruf inkl. meine Frau und ich sind von Österreich angereist. Schlagzeug, Gitarre, Ukulele, Kontrabass, Posaune, Akkordeon oder auch Mundharmonika. tickets 2019, So, a bad evening for me? The band play a blend of jump blues, swing and old school rock ‘n’ roll that seems more appropriate for a period drama set in the 1950’s than today’s pop charts. If you were there then Super Location, Konzert in Ordnung, aber nicht mehr - zudem war nach grad mal 80 Minuten schon Schluss. Alle Termine und sonstigen Angaben ohne Gewähr! Die Musik der Band ist inspiriert von RnB, Swing, Blues, Country und RocknRoll der 1940er und 1950er Jahre.

Of course, this could be their own sound person, in which case I reckon they should have word. These guys are the best, they connected with the crowd from minute one and what is more important, they know how to play. tickets, US: Kitty Daisy And Lewis concerts in US : Europe: Kitty Daisy And Lewis concerts in Europe : Canada: Kitty Daisy And Lewis concerts in Canada : Australia: Kitty Daisy And Lewis concerts in Australia : Follow & Win Free Tickets! Die Multi-Instrumentalisten spielen mit bemerkenswerter Leichtigkeit mittlerweile ausschließlich ihr eigenes Material.Umso erstaunlicher dann, dass ein 1a-Tearjerker wie „Love me so“ zu 100% als vergessene Ray Charles-Nummer durchgehen kann. They are all multi-instrumentalists playing guitar, piano, banjo, lapsteel guitar, harmonica, double bass, ukulele, drums, trombone, xylophone and accordion between them. Die Musik der Band ist inspiriert von R'n'B, Swing, Blues, Country und Rock'n'Roll der 1940er und 1950er Jahre. Dresden, Germany. Want to see Kitty, Daisy & Lewis in concert? Kitty, Daisy & Lewis ist eine britische dreiköpfige Band bestehend aus den Geschwistern Kitty, Daisy und Lewis Durham. Hey, this setlist was played at a festival: Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! R&B?