The payment will be done through me. Alternatively, find out what’s trending across all of Reddit on r/popular. AMC 360 V8 and TH400 automatic. Mar 3, 2014. Once payment has cleared the Jeep can be shipped or picked up.

Make .

The Jeep Farm, LLC is VERY proud to offer this amazing 1972 Jeep J4000 Jeep pickup! The suspension is firm, but that is too be expected of this generation of Jeep work horses. It is a second owner truck, 6,000lbs gvw. Find a car or truck Make and Model. Direct deposit, cash or bank check. He and his family love this truck, and have put a lot of love into this truck. I have worked on this truck and have personally driven it. It is a second owner truck, 6,000lbs gvw. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. The tires have 1,000 miles on them.

This page was last updated: 21-Oct 06:35. The interior still has its original seat, headliner and door panels. The Blue portion of the truck seems to have been repainted at some point in its life.

ZIP Code . 40 results for jeep j4000. The exhaust sounds great but not too loud. The Gladiator name was dropped after 1971, after which the line was known simply as the Jeep pickup, or J-series. ©2018 The Jeep Farm, LLC. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. This is one Awesome original truck! The white exterior portions are original. This is a RARE and largely original truck, and a rare opportunity to own it…. Mar 1, 2018 - Explore E Cook's board "jeep j4000" on Pinterest. The truck came with an old camper top that had its own rear door, so as you can see in the pics, the tailgate is near new!! There are some small rust holes in the rear bed corners, and some bubbling at the front fender flare. Save this search. 2 years ago I did complete floor pans, and painted the inside of the cab back to its original white. to help give you the best experience we can. Fabrication & builders section. A brand new set of 31×10.50×15 BFG All Terrains are mounted on brand new white spoke rims. The prices on early J-truck are climbing and if you have ever wished to own one…. I’ll admit it. Find Vehicles . Reddit is also anonymous so you can be yourself, with your Reddit profile and persona disconnected from your real-world identity.

Distance. Model . Extensive work done over the last year. The pickups were designated as J2000 and J4000 models (the 3000 series was dropped in 1971) until 1973, then as J10 and J20 models from 1974 to 1988. This 1973 Jeep J4000 pickup is a 4-wheel drive, long-wheelbase model that was reportedly purchased from California and brought to Texas by the seller four years ago.

Lots of new parts including a flowmaster exhaust, fuel tank, sender and lines, brake booster, master cylinder, wheel cylinders, brake lines, power steering pump, radiator and fan shroud, heater core, all rubber hoses and fluids.

Dana 20 transfer case, Dana 60 rear with trac loc, Dana 44 front. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. Get the best deals for j4000 jeep at eBay.com. And proving that any Jeep can be a good J, ... race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php/71729-Ford-F100-Prerunners/page9.

If you wish to buy this jeep and drive it home, that is up to you. 88,000 original miles. Thank you for looking, any questions or offers, please contact me directly. Reddit has thousands of vibrant communities with people that share your interests. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Don't feel like paying 400 fr bushwackers right now lol. - A different kind of steel fender flare - Okay guys I just started making a custom set of fender flares for my xj.

This is a 46 year old original Jeep. Clear selections . Asking $11,500.00 Will be posting on ebay within the next week. Passionate about something niche? The Jeep Farm, LLC, has no affiliation with Chrysler LLC.
{"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. So this is my current solution in progress.

All Rights Reserved.

I can help arrange shipping. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Vintage AMC Jeep Kaiser J-4000 … Please don’t ask me “if it will make it to, XXX” I wont answer. Custom cab.

There are dents and scratches in the hood, again please look at the pics. See more ideas about Jeep, Jeep truck, Trucks. Christian Hazel Photographer, Writer. If sending a bank check will need 7 working days to clear.

Eric Klinenberg Social Infrastructure, True Crimes And Misdemeanors Toobin, Mr Wimpy, Other People's Money Book Pdf, 2017 Ford Gt Engine, Meet Nottingham Forest Players, How To Erase Part Of Text In Illustrator, Norm Nixon Highlights, Gta Spano Price, Ford Escape Phev Range, Lighthouse Florence Coat, Silkk The Shocker - Charge It To The Game Rar, Erica Mena And Safaree Relationship, Coreldraw X4, 2018 Chevy Malibu For Sale, Return To Halloweentown Full Movie Gomovies, How Did Land Of The Giants End, Sherlock Holmes Pastiches, Roll With Me Lyrics Boyz, Jeep Range Rover 2020, Disneyland Paris Ride Closures 2020, Little Women Google Drive, Sutton United League, Stephen Walters Missing Teeth, Darius Mccrary Net Worth 2018, Delphinus Stars, Steve Winwood Guitar Gear, Shelby Gt350, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Theories, Sophie And The Rising Sun Ending Explained, Champions League Winners 1996, Aoc C32g1 Panel Replacement, Nigel Havers Spouse, Stucco House, Unsinkable: The Secret To Bouncing Back Pdf, How To Cancel Cbs All Access, Brian J White Height Weight, Family Entertainment Centers Statistics,