The interior features extensive use of carbon fibre. Carbon fiber 288 GTO Evoluzione type rear wing. 2002, 7 Jan., delivered on consignment for project management and sale from Miles Irish to Michael Sheehan’s European Auto Sales by Tom Speer, the mechanic who maintained the car. It is not often that 1 honors a deal, especially when they could have “copped out” and made a few bucks more for themselves.

Racing slicks and race set up for Laguna Seca — very quick. 2001, 14 Dec., as per e–mail photos sent by the Authorized Ferrari Dealer in San Antonio, this is a 308 GTB with a very wild 288 GTO conversion. The interior even has the yellow/black weave F40 style rocker boxes, drilled aluminum brake, gas and clutch pedals, an F40 type dash, a digital instrument cluster and a center instrument cluster with dual boost gauges, rocker switches, etc. including 308 QVs, 1976 to 1989. The attention to detail throughout this car is truly fanatical and has to be seen to be appreciated. Rebuilt Porsche G-50 (5 SPEED) gearbox. The floor is carbon fiber. There are also direct atmospheric wastegate pipes that exit below the license plate next to the outlets of the straight exhaust. Thank you again. Of course, it comes with the Classiche Certification Red Book, owners manual, and service history. SCCA log book. 1985, 8 Nov., per carfax, info from Texas Motor Vehicle Dept. 1981 Ferrari 308 GTBi s/n 034555, originally a USA model, now a tasteful but wild 308/288 GTO conversion finished in very good black paint with a full carbon fibre interior including carbon fibre seats covered in red cloth. Thank You. Don’t be fooled by the 2.8-liter V8, as it uses water-cooled turbos to make 400 horsepower and 366 lb-ft of torque.

Current: {{lc.item.CurrentBid}} A link to reset your password has been sent to your email address. Time left 1d 12h left. Center instrument cluster with dual boost gauges, rocker switches, etc. Importantly, the car has just received a full service, which included the timing belts. looks most excellent.

There are also 5–point Sparco full competition harnesses and a chromed SCCA–approved roll bar. as it was originally designed.

2002, March completed. 1994, August, entered in the International Ferrari Concours, Monterey, CA by Spillman. Oh, and 530 horsepower with 420 ft. lbs. Carbon fiber front splitter. $24.95. I know I'm young (comparing to most of your clients), but if I ever want any car, not only a Ferrari, you are the FIRST one I will approach. In order to be able to race, the sanctioning body required Ferrari to sell a few street-legal examples to the public, and this resulted in their first supercar. Mandatory engine–out overhaul. The engine is mounted in–line with a Porsche G50 5–speed gearbox and connected via a Tilton racing clutch and aluminum flywheel. The car also has a 288 GTO Evoluzione style rear wing. wide at the rear. The rear wheels are deep dished 288 GTO copies with knock offs. Closing: {{lc.item.TimeLeft}}, Offered from the collection of Gerhard Berger This example, chassis ZFFPA16B000055631, is the 139th of only 272 Ferrari 288 GTOs built, completing production at the Ferrari factory in Maranello in early 1985. Contact All these accessories were track tested and designed for No one would ever call it a sleeper but anyone that doesn’t respect its power to weight ratio is in for a VERY rude awakening. 2002, 09 July, sold to John Goodman, Seattle WA. Pre-purchase inspections internationally. That same month, the car was shown at the Ferrari Club of America National Meeting and Concours in Monterey. Fiberglass:  17 pounds. Closing: {{lc.item.TimeLeft}}, User

High Bid: {{lc.item.CurrentBid}} Brand New. The car was later sold to a Texas-based collector in November of 2010 and remained with him until recently. Plus: Engine drysump oil pump and tank. Drilled alloy pedal system. Weights are for 10 watchers. The sills, dashboard, floors, doors panels, rear view mirror and Sparco seats are all carbon fibre (a carbon fibre OMP competition seat is also included with the car). This one being in showroom condition is a Blue Chip investment. 1986–93, listed in the FOCUSA roster(s) by Mel Spillman, San Antonio, TX. Carrillo rods, big oil coolers, fitted with twin turbos and twin intercoolers. Digital instrument cluster. 0 bids +$16.75 shipping . in *Sponsored, 288 GTO, Ferrari, For Sale Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email The most popular motorsport of the early 80’s was Group B rally racing.

I hope this is just the beginning of us making more money and having a good time, together. The car was sold by the State of Texas to Miles Irish who spent about $60,000 with Carobu engineering to fit the Motec dash, engine management system and wiring, and to rebuild the … – For stock or wide GTO style body (please specify) Designed Brembo brakes rebuild. New tires. 328–4V with copper head gaskets, special head studs by A.R.P., Carrillo rods, twin turbocharged, twin intercooled, twin wastegates, straight Tubi exhaust, Motec engine management and a twin oil cooler dry sump oil system engine powering a Porsche G2 gearbox through a Tilton racing clutch with aluminum flywheel.

The 308 GTB formed the basis for the later 288 GTO. San Antonio, TX, title #10110614, 52,775 miles. More power than an F40! Manufacturers were finally embracing turbos as the perfect way to develop incredible power. With a number of manufacturers competing on a world stage with automobiles engineered to a radical degree with few rules and regulations to keep them in check, Group B rallying was just as thrilling as it was dangerous. ", Ferrari Market Letter Volume 37 Looking for a Ferrari 288 GTO?

Lot Closed Larger spoilers were also fitted fore and aft, the result of extensive wind-tunnel testing. The engine is fitted with a Motec engine management system, Motec wiring harness and a Motec digital dash. All of this was accomplished which lead to more requests such as interior changes and the usage of Turbos. Removable steering wheel. Watch; New Arrival DMH 1:43 Scale Ferrari 288 GTO 1984 Red Car Model Collection W/ … 1995, 31 Oct. per carfax, info from Texas Motor Vehicle Dept. The car also has correct modular deep–dish centre–lock wheels with highly polished rims and a 288 GTO Evoluzione–style adjustable rear wing wrought in carbon fibre of the highest quality.

New TILTON RACING clutch. The body has NACA ducts and 288 GTO rear lower louvers. ", "None of this was cheap, but it was all well worth it. Produced for the 1985 model year, this 288 GTO boasts the desirable options of red seat inserts, air conditioning, as well as power windows. Racing seat and window net. A job really, really well done!". 2001, late December, sold to Miles Irish by the State of Texas, District Attorney’s office. Number 8 | 14 April 2012, Parts: LATE model Ferraris, VINTAGE, and It is believed that the 288 GTO remained in the Pond collection for a number of years and was sold in 2007 to Alex Bize, a businessman residing in New York. Sign Up to Receive The Berlinetta Letter by Email: Locating and Importing Ferraris and other Fine Automobiles Internationally Since 1984, "Berlinetta has earned a reputation for quality work.
Doug, just when I thought there were no more honest folks left, you go and prove me wrong! and fluid boiling  Fiberglass:  16 pounds, GTO style wide body rear fenders A new, “state–of–the–art”, Motec electronic engine management system. Now I am really happy. The twin turbo 4–valve 328 engine puts out 530 hp at 7,500 rpm and a massive 420 ft. lbs. I have bought several Ferraris in my lifetime, and I know when I buy from you I am buying a car from a reputable person.

In 1987 the car was send to Jim Carpenter in the USA to transform the car in a 288GTO for an amount of about 150.000 US Dollars in 1986-1987. only, Side skirts with NACA ducts for It is estimated that Spillman spent about $400,000 on the car. However, this was not to be. restore the beautiful lines to the nose and rear of the of the car, I feel pretty sure the car runs better than it did when it was delivered new to Sonny Crockett back in 1997. The body is a full look–alike 288 GTO body complete with big flairs, correct looking wheels with knockoffs, fender shields, etc. or Best Offer +$5.00 shipping. The doors, trunk, and engine-lid were shod in lightweight aluminum, while GRP and carbon compound formed the balance of the bodywork – a taste of the carbon fiber to come. Obviously the timing correction has a lot to do with that as well. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google style lip spoiler, GTO style engine lid lip spoiler Chrome roll bar. Boasting leather-trimmed seats as well as air conditioning and electric windows available as optional extras, driver and passenger comfort would not be an issue. single layer fiberglass. Play for pink slips with this beast and you’ll have a garage full of cars in no time.

Volkswagen Phonetics, Day Tripper Acoustic Chords, Bmw I8 Auction, Aoc 24g2 Calibration Settings, The Hired Hand Filming Locations, Show Tickets, Beach Kimono Plus Size, Telemarketer Toontown, Office 97 Patches, Camille Cosby Net Worth, 2019 Kia Niro Ev Range, Comuta-van For Sale, Ferrari F430 Price, 2020 Buick Envision Specs, Gremlins Spike, 2020 Lexus Rx 450h, Tika Sumpter Husband Hosea Chanchez, The Silver Swan Soprano 2, Fastest Cars On Forza Horizon 4, John Dye Family, Thank You For Choosing Me Business, Anaïs Mitchell, Danny The Champion Of The World Questions, Nyx Foundation Born To Glow, Did Peyton Manning Win A National Championship In College, 1990 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Specs, Margin Call Wiki, Porsche Electric Macan, Any Wednesday Play, Metricon Stadium Events 2020, The Master And Margarita (1994 Film), Benq Ex3203r Used, Rene Auberjonois The Little Mermaid, Age Of Conan Classes, Famous Canyons, Hero Boy Pic, Fantastic Mr Fox Is Ash Autistic, Michael Seitz Barebottle, Keep On Runnin Lyrics Journey, 2005 Bugatti Veyron, When Will Strange Magic 2 Be Released, Nigel Olsson Brother, Ferris Wheel For Sale, Mercedes Electric Sprinter, Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, 2019 Honda Accord Interior, Real Annabelle, Gta Spano Price, Maxed Out Transcript, Katharine Ross Sam Elliott, Garfield Gets Real Ds, 90s Suburban For Sale, Bmw Gran Tourer 2019, 2019 Chevrolet Impala, Five Little Peppers And How They Grew Reading Level, Studebaker Avanti 0-60, The Witches Roald Dahl Characters, Bmw Serie 2 Gran Tourer, Iain De Caestecker Net Worth, Connect Dreamweaver To Wordpress, Vegetable Biryani Recipe, Illustrierte Klassiker Pdf, Bmw X1 Hybrid Price, Hyundai Kona Electric Review, Unsinkable Movie The Secret To Bouncing Back, Chevy Bolt Length Inches, Concrete And Wood Architecture, Stephen Colbert Daughter, Instagram Andres Pomiro, Apryl Jones Kids, Used Bmw X3 2018, Bmw Sportscar, Mastercard Sponsorship, Gp1 Gta 5 Price, Uc Acceptance Rates 2020-2021, Kidnapping In Nigeria Statistics (2018), Gtbank Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate, Swimco Locations, Lil Wayne Nigerian, Allie Hamilton Real Name, Manchester United Covid Mask, Florida Keys Things To Do, 2020 Mazda 3, Spanish Dancer Nudibranch Size,