} else if(increment > 0) { Follow me on Twitter: @DanylAJohnson For bookings and PR contact susann.killilea@gmail.com

} Danyl Johnson girlfriends: He had at least 1 relationship previously.

updateCountdown(); He now works as a drama and dance teacher, and has taught in places like Starmaker and School of the Arts (SOTA) in Windsor. Danyl Johnson was born in Hillingdon, Middlesex, London, England, UK on Thursday, June 17, 1982 (Millennials Generation). Johnson appeared in The X Factor in 2009, with his initial appearance blowing away the judges – Simon Cowell exclaimed it was “the best first audition I have ever heard”. Hunky Danyl Johnson made a Caversham mum’s year when he picked her out of the crowd at Broad Street Mall on Tuesday. Danyl Johnson is a member of famous Pop Singer list. Danyl Johnson, the leading contender in Simon Cowell’s X-Factor ITV show, has admitted that he is bisexual — see Is Danyl Johnson Gay. Good for you Danyl. The Angels’ Christmas and New Year celebrations had the X Factor as we joined Danyl Johnson at the Penta Hotel for his homecoming party. today = new Date(today.getTime() + loop_time * loop_range); if(diff > 0) {

Johnson made it through to the live shows, eventually finishing in fourth place, just behind Joe McElderry, Olly Murs and Stacey Solomon. var loop_time = 1 * ''; Olly Murs, Stacey Solomon, Joe McElderry, Lucie Jones, Danyl Johnson, Jamie Archer, Lloyd Daniels, John and Edward Grimes all appeared on X Factor in 2009 (Image: Getty). X Factor fame is beckoning for local contestant Danyl Johnson who has achieved his goal by reaching the final five. As of 2020, Danyl Johnson’s is not dating anyone. } else { } We use publicly available data and resources to ensure that our dating stats and biographies are accurate. Reading's X Factor star Danyl Johnson has been preparing for his intimate gig at the Forbury Hotel this Sunday. Viewer meme13 stormed: "Absolutely disgusted and appalled at Dannii's comments to Danyl. The comments stunned the audience into silence and the judges were left open-mouthed in shock. Danyl Johnson Boyfriend: Who is He? A school in Emmer Green has been thrown into confusion over the possible arrival of an X Factor star and former pupil. abs_diff = Math.abs(diff); What about introducing him to the rest of us? Fact: Danyl Johnson is turning 39 years old in jQuery(function() {

} Our best wishes for a productive day. if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { Like Adam, Danyl enjoys a lot of buzz on and off line. } else { More than 11 million viewers heard teacher Danyl alter the words to Jennifer Hudson's I'm Telling You so that he was singing to a woman rather than a man. Danyl Johnson had at least 1 relationship in the past. Five-a-side football and a reunion with his family were the first things X Factor’s Danyl Johnson did when he came home on Monday. !loop_time && ! if(increment < 0) { Danyl Johnson brings the X Factor home to Reading. I was absolutely gutted. start2.setFullYear(today.getFullYear() + 1); Danyl Johnson has not been previously engaged. var show_zero = ! Thanks! text += (text.length ? As of 2018 Danyl Johnson is 35 years years old. } Danyl mania gripped Broad Street Mall in Reading last night as the X Factor songster wowed the crowds with a free gig. } We blog about hot male celebrities from their washboard abs, boxers or briefs underwear preferences, sculpted muscles, movies and TV shows, and sometimes their shenanigans. Danyl is 38 years old. Danyl Johnson.

“As far as I know I was his only girlfriend and I had always believed he was gay. He also competed in the same year as fellow Eurovision hopeful Lucie Jones and the two have remained friends.

He deserves a break.". He was eliminated in the semi final, finishing in 4th place. Danyl Johnson whispers through Wham! Access exclusive energy deals!

var delimiter = ' '; We will also look at Danyl’s biography, facts, net worth, and much more.

loop_range = seconds['day']; He has no children.

} var expire = ! Anyhoo, Famewatchers, any one of you getting the feeling that Danyl is fast becoming the Adam Lambert of this year’s X-Factor? He auditioned for Series 6 of The X Factor UK and made it all the way to the semi final as part of the Over 25s category mentored by Simon Cowell. By entering your details, you are agreeing to Radio Times privacy policy. 's' : '') + '