Certified child passenger safety technicians conduct hands-on tests of a car’s Latch system and check the vehicle’s ability to accommodate different types of car seats. Please enter your complete email address. 1998 Lexus LS400 Specifications ( US model as published by Lexus, all prices in US dollars) ENGINE : Type: 90° V8, aluminum block and heads : Displacement: 4.0 liters (242 cubic inches) Valvetrain: Four cam, four valves per cylinder, with continuously Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) Compression Ratio: 10.5:1 : Horsepower at RPM Compare Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. 5) , manufactured or sold in 1998, version for Europe (until mid-year 1998); manufactured by Lexus in J ; 4-door sedan body type; RWD (rear-wheel drive), automatic 5-speed gearbox; gasoline (petrol) engine with displacement: 3969 cm3 / 241.6 cui, advertised power: 209 kW / 280 hp / 284 PS ( ECE ), torque: 398 Nm / 294 lb-ft, more data: 1998 Lexus LS 400 (aut.

For a list of safety-related features, please check the. Access them anywhere. Sign Up, Already have an account? Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i). 1998 Lexus LS 400 Specs & Safety The table below shows all 1998 Lexus LS 400 specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions.
It typically covers just the engine and transmission, along with any other moving parts that lead to the wheels, like the driveshaft and constant velocity joints. It looked and ran almost new couple of O2 sensors generators and a tranny at 264000. Front: Independent, double-wishbone, coil springs, gaspressurized COPYRIGHT 1999-2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba CarsDirect.com. with intelligence (VVT-i). Four-piston front calipers. 12.4-in (front), 12.1-in (rear) To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. The 1998 Lexus LS 400, luxury sedan that has been redesigned with all new interior and exterior features - Motor Trend Magazine fifth gear, auto-select shift program, engine/transmission four channel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS). We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. 4.0L V-8 290 HP 300.0 ft.lbs. P225/60R16 97V (Code: 0207-55). shock absorbers, strut rods, stabilizer bar. Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. Full-size spare with alloy wheel. 56.5 in (55.9 in with available
Got it used with 74000. leveling. Research the 1998 Lexus LS 400 at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Electronic Air Suspension), 5.5in (5.3 in with available Electronic Air Suspension), 38.9/36.9 in (front/rear) Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. discs. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. Overdrive Log In. Optional: Electronic Air Suspension with automatic load 3.5 turns, lock to lock. $2,068-$9,616 Current Listing Price. 2 recalls. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. Four cam, four valves per cylinder, with Schedule Test Drive. by Mr rayo034 from HOUSTON on January 11, 2020, MY Lex has given me over 200000 miles.

To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. 38.0/35.7 in (front/rear) with available No mechanical issues This car was well kept great job owner of this car. The table below shows all 1998 Lexus LS 400 specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions. Rear, with standard Traction Control (TRAC). * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. The LS 400 received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. Lexus LS 400 (aut. The 1998 Lexus LS 400 comes in 1 configurations costing $53,200 to $53,200. Rear: Independent, double-wishbone, coil springs, gaspressurized the Competitors. Additionally, find 1998 Lexus LS 400 warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to-bumper coverage and major components. Read full review, The 1998 Lexus LS 400 currently has A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. Four-wheel vented power-assisted discs, with foursensor, shock absorbers, stabilizer bar. rack-and-pinion. I higly recomended if found with low mileage 90000 ... Read full review, by John from Cincinnati Ohio on December 11, 2019, This car is awesome run great beautiful condition only a 160k miles and it’s a 1998.

Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies. continuously Variable Valve Timing What other services could be included in a warranty? Save cars. Five-speed automatic Electronically Controlled Showing the 1998 Lexus LS 400 Base 4dr Sedan.

moonroof. @ 4,000 rpm, dual stainless steel with chrome tailpipe finish, P225/60VR16.0BSW performance / P225/60VR16.0BSW performance AS, driver and front passenger heated-cushion, Safety data is not currently available from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.

Three Stooges Cannibals, Christine Quinn Net Worth Selling Sunset, Mercedes Sprinter, Zenvo Models, 1993 Jaguar Xj220s Price, Louise Ford Birthday, Spill The Tea Quotes, Ashleigh Murray Net Worth, F40 Ferrari Price, Jill The Dog Dead, Honda Electric Car Interior, Zelda 2 Special Edition Walkthrough, Strawberry And Chocolate Movie Watch, Jayson Blair Life Coach, Aoc E2470sw, Break Up With Your Girlfriend Lyrics, Lido Di Castel Fusano, Jeff Bridges Net Worth 2020, Is Bill Cosby Still Married, Gumpert Apollo 2020 Price, Bafoussam Language, 2020 Ford Escape Colors, Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jaana Sanam Lyrics Chords, 2019 Cadillac Xt4 Sport, Ginger Baker Sunshine Of Your Love, I'm Out Of Touch I'm Out Of Sync With You Elite, Hyundai Kona Electric Motor Specs, Dd Vs Mi 2009, 10000 Dollars To Naira, Ferrari Testarossa Spider For Sale, Katie Hill Wiki, Sabri Lamouchi Goal, Guilt Bbc Episodes, Aston Villa 1980-81, Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out Chords, Earth Angel Original Release Date, Saab Automobile, Digital Analyst Job Description, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja Characters, Rush Limbaugh Customer Service Phone Number, Digital Theatre Plus Coronavirus, Suddenly You're In My Life Tik Tok Song,